Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 23- Celebrate Your Anniversary

Hello and welcome to another Thursday! Thank you for visiting today and feel free to leave comments on this post. Todays card is using an image I received from a friend. I so wish I had this stam from Lili of the Valley but I'm so greatful that my friend lent me this image a while back.

I kept the layout simple to let the image shine. I could add this card with a wedding gift or give as an Anniversary card.

I edged the image with some melon ink by Colorbox and below are the Copic markers. I used Stella Rose papers by My Minds Eye.


I hope you enjoyed viewing this card and take a minute to leave a comment on this post. Have a great weekend! Don't forget to take a minute and leave a comment. Thanks a bunch!


3 comments:

Michele from MS said...

Hi Amy! Love the background paper you chose ~ so pretty. The inked edges are a great touch to really make the sweet couple stand out. Sooooo cute! Great job!

Amelia Andrade said...

Thanks Michelle for browse so many of my posts and taking the time to comment. I appreciate your time.

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

I really love this card Amelia! very CAS and beautiful! I really love Lili of the Valley stamps...