Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Card Making Monday # 20 - Masculine Sympathy

Yeah, it's another Monday and another posting of one of my handmade cards! Welcome to my little blog. I hope you enjoy your visit and take some time to browse my other posts.
This past weekend was so busy so this post will be short and sweet.

Materials:
Cardstock by Bazzill
Gina K stamp sentiment
 Giddy Up! (6x6 patterned paper pad)
May Arts ribbon
EK success border punch

Told ya it would be short. lol
Hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy the moments. Please remember some time this week to make something beautiful and check back for my Thursday and Saturday postings as well as one I may post on other days depending on what I'm making that week. Take care all!

5 comments:

Small Talk Mama said...

I'm really liking this card. The colors are great and I love how the ribbon is at an angle. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie --
I didn't get through to eureka !! :((
:(( no idea what's going on over there..?? Such a bummer, huh ?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

I have a new candy starting in case you are interested... :)) :))

http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com/2013/11/candy.html

Have a great week!!

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole,
I was finally contacted by Eureka sponsorship after sending some emails to the design team at the Eureka blog. I sent your info along with my response. Hopefully they'll get in touch with you too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It inspires me!

Unknown said...

Thanks Shawnna! it's always nice to receive kuddos.