Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tip Top Tuesday DT Card Challenge #114

Horray! Welcome! I'm so glad your visiting for my first post on the Design Team at Top Top Tuesday. I am one of the new members of the Design Team and so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a wonderful digi image by Meljen's Designs you can find the link to at the bottom if this post under the materials heading. For this challenge we made a card using the sketch Deneen found. 
 
Here's a close up of the embellishments
This card won these challenges:
11/20/13
 11/25/13

This is the ever so cute image from Meljen's (see link below)
Here's the Copic markers I used (more materials below)
Materials:
Authentic, Thankful Collection 6x6 dp pad
 Lacy Labels (Flower 9 image) Cricut cartridge
orange gems from JoAnn Fabric
Hero Arts Sentiment-Everyday Sayings
Colorbox-Chestnut ink
Recollections button embellishments
tan hemp cord
Sparkle Gems- Jo Ann Fabrics
Brown ribbon, by the yard-Walmart
Bazil Mud Pie & Rust Cardstock
Darice Flower Frenzy embossing folder
Martha Stewart border punch-Deco Shells

Challenges:

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and please take some time to view the other cards from the design team. If you'd like to follow me please, once you've joined please send me an email using the contact form below letting me know with your blog address and I'll send you a shout out on My Feature Friday post with a link to your blog so others may visit.

Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the team GREAT to have you at Top TIp Tuesday as a Teamy! yay!! LOVE your card so cute, hugs me xx

Elaine Stark said...

Welcome to the team with a great card and tip. Elaine

Unknown said...

Love your card Amy and so happy to have you as a new teamie at TTT! Great tip too. :D Hugs

Unknown said...

This is so adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Stunning! Your coloring is fantastic and a great job with all the layering! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Twist of Faith!
Tracey F., DT Twist of Faith Card Challenges

Anne Fenton said...

What a cute card .. thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Sarah said...

This image is ridiculously adorable! Love your coloring and all the layers!!

Erika said...

She is such a happy little girl and it will make anyone smile to see her! Congrats on being part of the design team and good work on this card.

Sam K said...

This is such a lovely card :) I especially love the warm autumny papers you have used x
Little Pear Tree

Unknown said...

Really cute, love the hidden embossing, adds great dimension!

Unknown said...

beautiful card and image! congratulations on being chosen DT at Top Tip Tuesday!

Nannie4 said...

Congratulations on being chosen for the DT on Top Tip Tuesday. :) Your card for this challenge is adorable!

Sierra Crafter said...

Your little girl is so cute in those overalls. Your layout is perfect.

Lee Mae said...

I saw your card this morning at Top Tip Tuesday. Love it! The Sweet n Sassy sketch is one of my favorites and I love the image from Meljens Designs. The border punch and ribbon combo looks awesome and I really like the heart embellishment.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great image, colours and layout
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE! Congrats to you!!!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, great colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Loving the layers on your card with such a cute design. Thank you for sharing your gift with us at Twist of Faith card challenges.
Princess-DT member

Zella said...

Perfect coloring!!!! Amy, I just love that image....and lately I've been using browns quite a bit so I'm really impressed with your card. Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week. We hope to see you week after week!
Blessings,
Zella
Twist of Faith DT member