Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 24- More Leaves

Hi There! I am sending his card to my sis for Thanksgiving and I am entering this card in a few challenges as well. (see below)  I used triple stamping on this card with a stamp from one of my thanksgiving stamp sets. You can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

This is a close up of the sentiment. What a match. Wow! It couldn't get any better than this!

 11/18/13



Challenges:


I hope you've enjoyed my posting. Please let me know what you like best about this card in the comments section below and also consider following my blog if your not a follower yet. Have a great rest of the week and don't forget to make something beautiful!

If you decide to follow me, leave your blog address on the comment section below (you need to copy and past or type out the link in the comments) and I'll send you a shout out in this weeks Feature Friday post with a link to your blog so others can visit you too!

8 comments:

Mollie said...

I LOVE this card! I LOVE the layers/dimension you created! Fabulous job!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craftin' Desert Divas!!!

Unknown said...

Super card. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Thanksgiving“ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Gail said...

Howdy Amy Dropping by from Tuesday Throwdown to say thank you for entering our Gratitude Challenge this week - I love triple stamping - You did a marvelous job! I have some cards cut and ready to go to be tripled stamped - I need to get back to that - thanks for inspiring me - don't forget to come back on Tuesday for our next challenge and enjoy your crafting week - Gail DT
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Zella said...

Amy, this is perfect our Lots of Layers challenge!! It's also perfect for the season....And I just love Fall. :) Thank you for joining us at Twist of Faith this week. We hope to see you week after week!
Blessings,
Zella
Twist of Faith DT member

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Wow! What a fantastic card! Love the colors!
Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

Deonna B said...

Such a Beautiful Card! I love the colors and the dimension. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Barb said...

Great Card--and Lots of Layers!

Thanks for joining us at the Twist of Faith Challenge--good luck this week. We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
Barb—DT