Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature Friday -11/15/13

Hello Friends! It's Friday again! How does the week go by so fast?! It's been an eventful week with the announcement of 2 design team appointments for me. First for 613 Avenue Create and the second for Tip Top Tuesday! I am so blessed to have this opportunity to work with some fabulous companies and have these wonderful teams showcase my work!

Ok, back to Feature Friday business. lol
 First I'd like to say thank you to some new friends and followers of  all things beautiful 

A great big: "SHOUT OUT" to:


On to or Featured Blogger:
This week I found these projects and just had to share.
Sharon @ Mee Mees Creations
I just love the clean look of this card. So elegant in white.
Please go visit her and give her some kuddos!

&
Claire @ Hopes and Dreams...
Although this project was posted last week I just fell in love with it and had to share it with you.
I just love the beautiful vintage style this card.
Please go visit her and give her some kuddos!


Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.

Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to visit me tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  now it's your turn to make something beautiful!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, that's for the shout out!!

~ginny said...

Thank you for the Shoutout!
~ginny