Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 18 - Sing...Sing...Sing...

Hello and welcome to my Saturday posting. I am so glad your here and hope you take some time to browse my blog and enjoy my other creative attempts. Please consider leaving some love in the comments today and let me know your favorite part of this page.
This page is my daughter participating in her schools talent show. I oh so hate the lighting in school auditoriums. 


I used some gems in the title, embossing the swirl behind the microphone.and backed the journaling with a design element.

I hope you like this poasting and are inspired to sit down and do some scrapbooking of your own today! Go make somethign beautiful and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how nice! it makes me go back to scrapbooking.... I stopped after I got the card-making bug!
Mirella xx