Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Card Making Monday # 22 - I'm Sorry

Good Morning on this fabulous Monday! I hope you enjoy my little card creation. Please feel free to browse this and any other posting on my blog and leave comments. I always respond to any of your comments. I enjoy reading them and being inspired by them.

For this card I used MY Minds EYE Stella Rose Paper, OWH Sketch #50 and Lili of the Valley Stamps ST174 Oops. I also used a Hero Arts Sentiment to complete the image.

Below is the Copic Marker colors I used to complete the stamped image and then I finished it off with some Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Gold and some embossing thread

I hope you have a wonderful week and please consider following me and a special thanks to my followers.
Enjoy the moments this week and make time to make something beautiful for yourself.


1 comment:

Sam K said...

What a great image, love your colouring and the papers are fab x
Little Pear Tree