Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature Friday post-11/1/2013

Hello There! welcome friends to my place on the blogsphere. Today is Friday!!! I love Fridays for so many reasons but also because I can welcome new follows of  All Things Beautiful and showcase a few of my favorite projects this week from my followers.

First...welcome to some new followers:

Thank you for being new followers to All Things Beautiful!


Second...Congrats to my Feature Bloggers for this week!
Michelle & Renee
Please go visit their blogs and leave them some kuddos!


for her idea about using Random.org for a sketch to use on a project. What a great idea Michelle!


This bear card is absolutely adorable!

Thanks again for visiting my crafty place! Have a great weekend and come back tomorrow to see my Scrapbook Saturday posting. Now go make something beautiful!


1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow! Thanks so much Amy! What a nice Friday morning surprise :)))))