Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

613 Create Challenge Card-Cowboy Chaps

Hello fellow bloggers, visitors, and friends! Welcome to another Sunday challenge post for  613 Avenue Create Challenge blog!

 Today I'm very lucky to showcase a card using a Digi image by our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps called Cowboy Chaps. I added some stitching to my card for some texture. You can find tips and strategies for adding stitching to your cards here. You can also find more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.

For this challenge, the design team was asked to "Create Your Own Challenge" using some elements from the chart below. This is my card.


I wanted to add some texture and interest to the card with out taking away from the fabulous image. So I added some bling using silver glitter glue and then sealed them in with some glossy accents so the belt buckle felt smooth. I also added the twine lasso for a fun element.

Check out the other items I chose from the chart. 
                                             #1- image, sentiment, patterned paper
                                             #2 - any sketch
                                             #3 - glossy accents
                                             #4 - bling 
                                             #5 - twine, stitching


I was inspired by this Operation Write Home sketch. You can find more OWH sketches here.
 178

11/27/13


These are the Copic markers I used to color this little guy
Products:
Carta Bella 6x6 DP -Giddy Up
Bugaboo Stamps Cowboy Chaps
Recollections brads
Twine
Glossy Accents
silver glitter glue
twine
Bazil cardstock 
Paperhouse 3D stickers

Challenges:


Thank you for joining us at 613 Create Challenge Blog. We'd love if you could play along with us! BTW, If you become a follower of all things beautiful I'll send a shout out to you and your blog on my Feature Friday post this week. Just leave a comment on this post and include (copy and paste) your blog address in the comment box. I hope you're inspired and find time today to "Create You Own Challenge" and make something beautiful!



5 comments:

Small Talk Mama said...

He's a rootin' tootin' cutey! Great card

~ginny said...

Hey Teamie! I love the rope [twine] detail - that is creative! And I especially like the Paint [brown & white - or is that a Pinto?] DP background that you appear to have mimicked with the brown, distressed edges on the focal image panel. All quite fitting for the image! Well done Amy!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Anonymous said...

This is great! I like the theme and your use of the twine for his rope. The coloring on the image is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

stefali said...

cool card :) nice image :) thanks for joining penny s challenge :) Steph DT

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Bring on The Bling challenge x