Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Card Making Monday # 21 - Thanksgiving Leaves

Welcome to another Card Making Monday! I can hardly believe 2013 is almost over and the holidays are upon us! You can find a tutorial on how to use reverse masking on your project here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.
I saw a similar card tutorial months ago(sorry I don't remember where I saw it) using this technique. So I thought I would do my own card just in time for Thanksgiving. It's a clean and simple card. I inked the center rectangle using masking and my brayer. I also sprayed the rectangle with some gold shimmer mist which unfortunately doesn't show at all in the picture. i used all Colorbox inks for the leaves and the boxed areas. i always use Bazill cardstock. I just love the weight of it and the clean cuts I get in the Cricut.


Thanks again for visiting, please feel free to leave a comment and have a great week!  Don't forget, enjoy making something beautiful of your own.

No comments: