Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WW - Birthday matchbox card

Hello Friends! Today I am excited to share with you a fun and unique card technique. Today's project is called a matchbox card. These cards are detailed and take a bit of time but come out so nicely in the end. Over the next several months I'll be showing you a few more matchbox card samples so stay tuned in for upcoming posts oif this fun card. Here's today's sample!


Look at what's inside! 
Each critter was cut out at between 2 to 3.5 inches

I hope you take the time to try this fun technique for yourself. I used a tutorial you can find under my tutorial tab. You can also find an SVG for the box at SVGCuts.com.
  

Supplies:
Cricut Beyond Birthday cartridge
Cricut Sweet Treats cartridge
various Bazzill cardstock scraps

I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful week and now go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Color Combo
Through The Craftroom Door-AG
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge- Icecream or Icecream colors

1 comment:

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x