Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 28, 2015

CMM-Star Ruffle Card

 Good Morning and welcome to my Card Making Monday post. Today's card share is utilizing the ruffle technique. Sandy Allnock posted a great tutorial for this technique. You can find the video link under my tutorial tab. Here's my card.


Supplies:
Fine and Dandy Boy 6x6 patterned paper pad
$ stamp sentiment
ribbon and hemp twine
Dark Chocolate Gina K Designs card stock
EK Success Starry Night border punch


I hope you enjoyed my card sample! Have a wonderful week and now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Color Challenge
Through the Craftroom Door-AG
Cardz 4 Guys-Kraft and Blue
Fan-Tastic Tuesday-AG (op tw) Autumn
Darling Cardmakers - Creative Kids
613 Ave Create- AG with Saphire
Eureka Stamps- AG
Morgan's Artworld- Ribbons
MFT-Color Challenge

7 comments:

Kathy said...


Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week

Cynthia said...

Fun card, Amy. Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, great deign and colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Natty said...

Thanks for sharing this fab card for our Daring Cardmakers Creative Kids challenge this week! Great design!

Dawn said...

I love this! I am so into stars at the moment. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the layers of stars--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x