Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Feature Friday - 9/25/2015

Hello and welcome! I am so excited to share with you today's Feature Friday projects! My Feature Friday posts are when I link up the projects from followers of all things beautiful.  I track who I showcase  so everyone will have an opportunity. Become a follower today and i will give you and your blog a shout out at my next Feature friday post! Now onto my Feature friday Favs!


Robin @ Robin's Reflections
I love the colors Robin chose and the hummingbird is so beautiful with the glitter!
Make sure to visit Robin's blog and check out her other projects.






I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
Check it out here!

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks so much for featuring me...you're so sweet! Hugs, Robin