Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

UMT- Get Well Squash Card

Happy Thursday Everyone! Can you believe summer is fleeting and the kiddos have gone back to school?! I certainly can't! Soon there will be talk of holiday presents and celebrations. Well, before all that starts I want to welcome you to this week's Using My Tools Thursday post. Today's project uses an old tutorial I haven't done in quite some time. A squash card. If you haven't made one in a while or have never made a squash card today is your day! You can find a tutorial for making a squash card under my tutorial tab and a few more samples there as well. They are quite easy to make and oh so impressive to the recipient.  I hope you agree.

I used my Copic markers to color in the card and also added the same stamped image inside.

Supplies
Gina K Design Jelly Bean Green & In the Navy card stock
patterned paper from my scrap stash
Penny Black Sunny Pair Stamp
ribbon bought from JoAnn fabrics

I hope you enjoyed my post today and I hope you find time for yourself to go ahead and make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Challenges:
Glitter & Sparkle -AG
613 Create - AG using the bingo card - (image, sentiment, solid paper, flowers, ribbon)
Cupcake Inspirations - Picture Inspiration
Gina K Designs - Fancy Fold
Clear It Out - AG (stash: AG) Stash: Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown - AG
Through The Craftroom- AG
Fan-tastic Tuesdays - AG/Feminine
Fab n' Funky -Shabby Chic
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge- AG
Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Challenge- Use a stamp
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Fancy & Feminine
All Sorts- Lots of Layers
Catch the Bug-AG
DigiDesigns- Sentiment
Cards Galore Encore- AG
Crafty Calendar- AG
3 Girl JAM-Ag with ribbon
Scrapbook Blessings- AG with fav technique (Fancy Folds)


23 comments:

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, great shape.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Lots of Layers' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

SewPaperPaint said...

Would make anyone feel better! Great card!

brenda said...

So many lovely layers here and great colours, just perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Amy! Sunflowers are my favorite!
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club! :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Mummylade said...

Wonderful creation! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts, hope to see you again!

sgc said...

Love those sunflowers! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog with your beautifully made multifold card this week. Good luck in the draw - we hope to see you again soon!
love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo Stamps DT

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning creation!! I really love the colors and the unique fold of your design!! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hope you will play again! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE sun flowers, and your card is so pretty! Super cute accents to your sweet card. I wanted to invite you to stop by Word Art Wednesday to check out our BIG CELEBRATION and all the great prizes. We have great fun and prizes every week, but this week we're celebrating our 200th challenge, and we have 15 prizes (including a Simon Says Stamp gift certificate). I really hope that you will stop by to share your awesome cards with us. It would be such a blessing to have you join us!
Karen Letchworth, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Naki said...

such a pretty card! sunflowers are my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is such a lovely card. Love the way it pops open to reveal a really different card design. The Sunflowers are divine, one of my favourite flowers. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Shabby Chic' challenge. Your cool card is perfect for this challenge. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

anncreatief said...

Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
Hugs Anneke DT

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!! Wonderful coloring!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Cara said...

Great card ... Made me think of Summer for sure! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
(Hugs) Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Cindy said...

Great card. Cool fold. Thanks for sharing with us at SBC this month.

Raechelle Bellus said...

What a pretty card! Wonderful colors and idea. Thanks for joining our challenge at 3 Girl JAM!

Chris said...

Fabulous design and beautiful sunflowers! Thank you for playing along with this month’s challenge at Crafty Calendar
Chris
x

Isobel said...

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , great card
Good luck x

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!