Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, September 7, 2015

CMM-Golf Cart Card

Hey there and welcome to Card Making Monday here at all things beautiful! I made a fun little card for dad. This dad loves golf but doesn't get to play as often as he'd like so I thought a warm greeting with a little golf cart fun might encourage and brighten his day. I chose an SVG file from SVGCuts.com called Father's Day Box Cards SVG Set. I hope you like my card and check out the great SVG's from SVGCuts. I love popping on over once in a while to see what new inspiration they have created.

Here's a few more views for you. The SVG also comes with a panel you can use on the back to stamp or write your greetings.


I hope you enjoyed viewing my version of this card. Have a fabulouos week and remember to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

6 comments:

Anne said...

I have a son who loves golf. I'm going to give this card a try. Thanks for sharing.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! So creative!! This card is really stunning!!!

Sandy said...

Fabulous project! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

Unknown said...

WOW! So creative! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Naki said...

how fun is this!? absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Md Borhan Uddin said...

I always wonder how people get this nice and cool idea of design. I always try but at the end my design become a mess. Keep it up sis, Your work is remarkable.