Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Feature Friday - 9/11/2015

Hello and welcome! I am so excited to share with you this months Feature Friday crafters! My Feature Friday posts are where I link up the blogs of those who have become new follower friends of all things beautiful AND then I showcase some crafty work of existing followers. I track who I showcase  so everyone will have an opportunity. Today's follower projects are fabulous!

No new followers this week :-( 
BUT on to my follower favs! :-)

This is a wonderful mixed media panel. 
I love all the texture and the yellow is so bright and cheery.
Make sure to check out more pictures of this project over at the blog.

I have never made a bendy card so I am intrigued! Youtube.com here I come!
I love the dimension of the trees and the texture of the snow in the background.
Make sure to check this card out.

this is a nice clean and simple masculine card. I love the clean line s and look of this image and layout. Great job Cindy! Make sure you go on over and check out Cindy's other projects.

&
I just love these little tea lightboxes. I love her choices of patterned paper and the little paper bows. How cute! make sure to visit teresa and see what else she's been crafting!

I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of  followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet, join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

2 comments:

pauline said...

Thank you so much for showing my card xx

craftygranny said...

Thank you so much for sharing my tealight boxes , Hugs Trisha xx