Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Feature Friday 1/31/14

 Hello Friends! 
Yeah! It's Friday!  I get to send a Shout Out to a new follower and....
feature a work by one of my blog followers!

But first, let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to.... a new follower of all things beautiful!
Welcome Dawn! Go on over and check out what she's been posting.


Now onto my Friday Feature Blogger Fav for this week...
This is from Christine @ I am Cocoa's Mom
This is so darn cute!
Please visit Christine and see the other fun project on her post and leave her some kuddos.

Have a craft-filled Friday and hope to see you back tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: