Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday # 27 - Winter Skis

Greetings! It's yet another Thursday and this weeks showcase is a card decorated with winter snowflakes and Ski equipment.

The patterned paper comes from a 6x6 Fancy Pants pad Blissful Blizzard. I originally was going to use snowmen and the card was going to be horizontal but I wasn't happy with the shapes of snowmen I had in my Cricut Cartridge stash so I went hunting for something else.
I used the Aspen Snowflake Martha punch to embellish. The hat brad came from a Christmas set of brads by oriental Trading and I embossing the sentiment using white Inkadinkadoo embossing powder.


The card opens down with a blank spot for a hand written greeting.
You can find a tutorial on how to make a Joy Fold card here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

Here's a close up of the embellishments.

Thanks so much for visiting and please leave a comment below letting me know what you liked most about this card. Also, if you decide to become a follower I'll send you and your blog a shout out on my Feature Friday post. I hope you enjoyed my card creation and come back for my Scrapbook Page Saturday. Enjoy your Winter Wonderland today and go make something beautiful!

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: