Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Feature Friday-1/3/2014

Hello All! 
I can't believe how fast 2013 has flown by..I hope you all enjoyed your New Years Eve and are getting a good start on your new year resolutions!

Today is Friday so it's my lucky day to send a Shout Out to some new followers and....
showcase or (Feature) some of the work by my blog followers this week!

But first let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to....new followers of all things beautiful!
Melissa @ M. Miranda's Creations
&
Now onto my Friday Feature Blogger Favs for this week...

Kathy @ Stamps at Play
I just love the colors and texture of this card!
Go on over and visit her blog to see her wonderful card creations and give her lots of love.


&

Susan @ Addicted to Rubber Stamping
I just love the silhouette on this card. It is so striking!
Visit her blog and send some kuddos her way.


That's it for today! Have a craft-filled Friday and hope to see you back tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday!  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

 Thank you again to my followers and if  your a visitor and you'd like a chance to be my Featured Blogger and you want a "Shout Out" with a link to your blog. Just become a follower of 
all things beautiful and place your blog address in the comment box below.

( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

3 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amy - thanks so very much for the Shout Out! What a special surprise :)!

Unknown said...

Amy, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for featuring my card this week!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm adding your blog to my reader, and my address is http://crashyourstash.WordPress.com . Thanks for inviting me.