Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crafting Cafe - Whimsy Umbrella

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at The Crafting Cafe!
For this challenge, it was my pleasure to color and use the image #462 Umbrella-Whimsy 2 Digital Stamp by The Stamping Boutique. If you'd like to see a tutorial on hoe to make a rocker card you can find it here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab.
Here's my card using the digi image.
I also incorporated a rocker card using a cut file from Digital Delights

Products:
MME Love Me 6x6 DP pad
Martha Stewart Heart Chain order Punch
clear gems
Jolee's boutique Conversation Hearts stickers
Copics R83, R24, W5

 I hope you enjoyed viewing my project and take the time to browse some of my other postings and pages. 

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Don't forget to check out all the projects made by the design team at The Crafting Cafe.  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!