Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

613 Avenue Create-Snow Bunny

 Greetings! WElcome to my little space on the blogsphere. I am so pleased to showcase my newest DT project for 613 Create Challenge Blog. Our challenge today is "Winter Blues"
I had the lovely opportunity to make 2 cards. The first use an image by Fitztown called Winter 10 and the second using The Wild Swan by Nicecrane.

Here are my projects!
For Winter 10 I also added some glitter to her hood and cuffs. In "real life" the shimmer adds a nice touch. I alos thought the touch of red in her hair went really well with the teal colored coat.
Winter 10

1/20/2014

For this card, I just loved the image and wanted to keep it simple. A CAS card for this one. I simply added the sentiment by stamping with a $1.00 stamp I got at Michaels Craft Store and the faux stitching.
Wild Swan

Products:
Stella Rose 6x6 MME paper pad
recollection pearls
metal star from Oriental Trading
Bazzill cardstock

These are the Copic markers I used
Winter 10

Wild Swan

Challenges:

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a fabulous Sunday and find some time to make something beautiful for yourself today!


Sponsors:
       

14 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelli

designermc said...

Very nice cards. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

Laura W said...

Love the girl image, never seen that before. Great job on the layers. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous cards! Your winter gal is colored so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown! :) hugs, Kimberly S

alethea said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! HUgsxx

mum of two said...

How fabulous! I like the patterned paper you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Diva. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Melanie Rozwood said...

These are very nice. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Vic said...

Great cas swan card - so simple, and sooo effective! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

~ginny said...

It took me awhile to figure out that gal is winking! What is wrong with me! I love the papers you chose for the Fitztown image Amy! And the coloring of the swan image is very nicely done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a pretty card! I love your swans! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Stitching Real or Faux challenge. All the best to you in the draw and I hope you can join us again. We have a new challenge starting on Sunday.

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

PixieHouse Creations said...

I love your Swan Image- What a beautiful card
xx

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Great card..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

What a stunning coloring with my swans,,,,,amy,,,,, simple and at time so elegant,,, so cute,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for sharing it my friend...

Kezzy said...

Beautiful card, really love the image and the colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx