Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tip Top Tuesday- Ducky Sketch

Hello friends and visitors! Welcome to my little blogspace and for another Design Team post for Tip Top Tuesday. This weeks challenge is to use our favorite sketch.

My favorite sketches are from  Operation Write Home.  I love their sketches because they offer all the dimensions for each part of the sketch. No guess work! For this card I was given the privilege to work with an image from OKR Stampede. I chose digi21906 Duck. I've made an effort to focus a little more on male themed cards. I tend to go girly so I am most often not prepared with a male birthday, congrats etc. card. Since I own so many girly stamps and digis i thought I should start focusing more on the masculine images and this seemed so appropriate.

Although my card is simple I think it will work for anyone who loves the great outdoors and especially for those duck hunters.

I added some pearls and a sentiment to complete the look.
Products:
Eureka Duck Digi
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Copper
Justrite Anchors Away Birthday Sentiment
Colorbox copper ink pad
Cuttlebug Folder Forest Branches
Kraft and Mud Bazzill cardstock
Fatigue DP 
Copic Markers


Challenges:

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card.

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


 Don't forget to check out all the projects made by the design team at Tip Top Tuesday.  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!




6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A very regal duck. your papers compliment perfectly. Elaine

nnalorac said...

A lovely card for the men folk. Love the papers, go so well with your image. Thanks for sharing over at AYLI. Carolxx

Chris Hanselman said...

Great card. Love the camo and duck. Thanks for joining our Winged Things Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris
Co-Owner
Created with Love Challenges

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh love that image what a great man card. thanks for joining us at Created with Love challenge. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Love that digi and your card is fab.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x

Anonymous said...

Fabby card hunny, Great sketch and fab Masculine card xx