Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tip Top Tuesday-CAS

Hello and welcome to a new challenge over at Tip Top Tuesday
I'm so excited about the first post of 2014! 

For this challenge, it is Clean and Simple (CAS) We also have a FABULOUS tutorial done by Deneen on making paper bows!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought I wold get a had start on those pink and red cards while incorporating this great tutorial. You can find this tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.
This is teh sketch I used for inspiration. It is from Deconstructing Jen. You can find more sketches under my Sketch Blog tab at the top of the page.
A close up of the embossing design. The embossing shows more in real life; not so much on camera. :-(


Products:
Red Devil and Mauve Bazill cardstock
Sizzex Thank you set 1 embossing folder
MME Love Me 6x6 DP pad

I hope you enjoyed viewing my project and take the time to browse some of my other postings and pages. 

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Don't forget to check out all the projects made by the design team at Tip Top Tuesday.  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

3 comments:

Sam K said...

Beautiful CAS card Amy. Great interpretation of the sketch too :) Hugs xx

Niinu said...

Love your CAS card - especially that Love-word:) You cant miss that!

Rosmarie said...

All is in the bow! It is particularly highlighted by the elegant design of your card! ! Love the charm!
Thanks very much for your nice comment.
Rosi x