Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature Friday 1/10/13

Hello Friends! 
Today is Friday so it's my lucky day to send a Shout Out to some new followers and....
showcase or (Feature) some of the work by my blog followers this week!

But first let's send a warm Thank you and Shout out to....new followers of all things beautiful!
Avril Ann @ Crafting in the Bedroom

Carol @ Crafty-Stamper

Pam Hicks @ Little Turrets Crafty Times

Now onto my Friday Feature Blogger Favs for this week...

Court @ Court's Crafts
I really like how she used all the different patterned papers, stitching and splattered paint to create interest and balance.
Go on over to her blog and show her some crafty love.


Erika @ Scrappin' Intervention
This bear with balloons is so darn cute! I love the cut outs in the balloons.
Please got check out her blog and see the fun projects she's been making.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Amy - thank you so much for a shout out to my blog - that is so very sweet and appreciated - michelle x

Unknown said...

AWE, Amy, thank you so much for the Shout out of my blog, means so much, very happy Edinburgh Girl xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for the shout out for my blog -much appreciated
Carol x

Erika said...

Thanks for selecting my card as a Friday Fav! I'm excited to receive the recognition!!!