Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

613 Avenue Create - Cocoa

Happy Sunday visitors, and friends! Welcome to the newest card post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog!

 Today I'm very lucky to showcase a card using a Digi image by our sponsor Squigglefly called Cocoa.

For this challenge it's colors, sights and sounds of winter!
I chose this silver and white patterned paper and accented it with the blues and purples.

This is the sketch I used for inspiration. You can find more Deconstructing Jen sketches on my Sketch Blog tab at the top of the page.
 I used a snowflake brad and some gems to outline the sentiment circle. I also used white flocking powder to give the marshmallows some texture.

Products:
Admiral Blue Bazill cardstock
silver cardstock
blue ribbon
white gems
snowflake brad-oriental trading
patterned paper from my stash
white flocking powder
Copics E37, V20, V17


So...tell me what you think about this card. What's your fav?

 Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Have a fabulous Sunday and find some time to make something beautiful for yourself today!

19 comments:

~ginny said...

Hey Amy! Love the colors you chose for this card... and that snowflake brad is gorgeous! I like the lay out you have used too - Creative design!
~ginny
RubberMAD

lindyloo said...

oh I love the layout and great colours
thankyou for joining us at glitter n sparkle anything goes
lindyloo x

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the papers and layout you used with this image. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

Michelle said...

hi Amy. your cocoa card is so stylish and I love the colour combo. I am a new follower and would be over the moon if you became a follower on my blog michelle

Anonymous said...

Amy this is Stunning! love the colour too! xx

Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card - well done - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - Ange

Unknown said...

Thanks ginny. I adore your DT project too!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindyloo for taking the time to comment

Unknown said...

Thx a bunch for commenting Holly

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle, I'll definitely check out your blog!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for your support!

crafty-stamper said...

you did a brilliant take on the sketchand love the image -great papers and love the gorgeous snowflake (team A is the best lol)
Carol x

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Amy, I am super excited to be on Team A with you! I can already tell that your heart is big and that your excitement and enthusiasm will be contagious. I really like your card. The embellishments are beautiful (I really like snowflakes)! Praying many blessings over you!

Melissa M

Angela Westland Australia said...

I forgot to mention before that if you take the time to join my blog I will do the same for you. We need to support each other as we grow. Ange xxoo

Sheila H said...

I love purple - your color combo is so pretty. The snowflakes add nice dimension. And your marshmallows look yummy. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :)

Alyx said...

Lovely, elegant card with a great colour scheme and layout. Love the image too.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Kates said...

Great card! The colours are beautiful and I adore the snowflake embellishment! Thanks for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1. Kates x

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card! Love the colors you have used and that brad!!! wow just stunning.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Scribbles and Scrap Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky