Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Open Minded-Friendship Sentiment

Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out another Design Team creation for the Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a wonderful digi image by Inky Impressions. You can find the link to the image at the bottom if this post under the products heading. Our challenge this time is Show Some Love.

I used this sketch for inspiration by Operation Write Home. You can find more sketches here.


Products:
Stella Rose MME 6x6 paper pad
purple gems
bazzill cardstock

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Our Sponsors:
     
    

6 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful inspiration for the Open Minded challenge, loved seeing it

BobbisTreasure said...

I love how you layered the card on the right - the touch of purple is perfect!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the cards you have made for the challenge once again! Great work!!!

Amy A said...

Amy, these are beautiful! Love the sentiment and DP's you've used.

Amy A ~DT Sis

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards Amy love your style hugs xx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Amy, I love your design on this! Wonderful sentiment and great take on the sketch.