Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday #17 - No More Books

Hello and welcome! It's Saturday!!!!!! So for this layout I kept it super simple to let the colors and sharpness of the photos shine through. These are items my son made in his freshman year of highschool drafting shop.His future goal is to be an engineer and these projects were his first taste of design in engineering.
Here is a close up of the cut file I used from Designers Calendar Cricut cartridge. I used only 1 embellisment cut in a few different sizes. I think it keep some nice consistency throughout. I'm going to go back to add a typed journaling block. I'm not sure how I forgot about that step. lol
Here's another close up look og the title cut with SCAL.


I hope you enjoyed my page and are inspired to use some simple embellishments in varying sizes. let me know what you like best about this page and please consider following my blog and my crafting journey. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Don't forget to make something beautiful!



2 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

What a great layout , those projects are amazing ! Looks like your son is very talented !

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Mayra. He's a sophmore now and still loves it!