Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Using My Tools # 20 - Laugh Out Loud

Hi There all! I'm so glad you've stopped by to check out my latest card creation and to announce the Blog Candy Winner from WCMD with OWH!   The winner was chosen randomly.
Here goes...
SHartl
You're the WINNER!!!! 
Here's her comment.  "I am a new follower and I really love the card design with all the aqua blue squares. I like the way they come together to make such a cool design!"
You can find the link to the post here.
Look in your inbox. I'll send you an email and have the wonderful 24 count Dark set of Spectrum Noir markers in the mail in a couple of days.

Oh and for all my new followers come back tomorrow to see a post in honor of YOU! I'll include links to your post and I'll choose two of you & one of your projects to feature on my Feature Friday post.

Now onto the card I made for this week.

This card is a 5.5 x 5.5 card. I made is smaller than the typical 6 inch because according the the USPS any card 6x6 or larger has to be weighed for postage but this one gets the old fashion postage stamp. I used a Stamp Around the Page Calligraphy & Daily stamp set by Martha Stewart, a monkey cut from Create A Critter Cricut cartridge that i had left over from another project. I flocked it with some flocking powder by Inkadinkadoo and than added the bananas & branch from the same Cricut cartridge. I embossed the branch using the branches embossing folder to add some texture. The sentiment is from a $ stamp I bought at Michaels a few years ago.


For this card, I also pulled out my peachy keen facial expression stamps for the bananas. How cute is that! I added some color with my copics around the edges and at the bottom of the bananas and lots and lots of layering with the cardstock. 

I hope you enjoyed my latest card project and are inspried to create a fun card for yourself. Please feel free to browse my other postings and follow me too!. I'd love to follow you too and I'm always looking for inspiration! Take care and I'll see you back for my Saturday Scrapbook Page posting.

No comments: