Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Trick or Treat/Halloween Challenge Card #1

Greetings! and thank you for visiting my latest challenge card creation. I al so glad your here and oh so hope you leave me a comment of encouragement.  Feel free to browse my other posts and leave as many comments as you like. If you decide to follow my blog please leave me a comment on this post letting me know along WITH your blog address and I'll send you a shout out and link your blog on my Feature Friday post. Maybe you'll even be my Featured Friday blogger!

Enjoy the card... there were a few challenge blogs (see below) requiring Halloween themed or colored cards and although I'm not a big fan of Halloween I thought it would be fun to participate in these challenges so I jumped right in.
 Here's a close up of all the little details iused on this card.
Materials:
Tangelo Bazill Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Memory Makers metal sentiment
Sparkle stickers from Walmart
Smiley Cards cricut cartridge set at 3 1/2 inches
google eyes
stitching from my sewing machine - wrong setting for the Zig Zag but the distressing actually works. lol
Gingham ribbon
black button
orange embroidery floss
Branches embossingh folder

Challenges:


I hope you had fun visting my blog space and don't forget to check out my Card Making Monday, Using My Tools Thursday and Scrapbook Saturday posts. Take care, enjoy your week and remember to make something beautiful!

21 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

So cute!! I love the embossed paper. I had those same trick or treat embellishments. Love them. Thanks for joining our 2nd Annual Halloween Hop at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris! I'm having fun!

Blossom Cards said...

I love your card and the stitching you have done also I like the fun wobbly eyes I like using them as well
thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

Lisa said...

Aww, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Your card is darling. Love all the elements you used!!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Callenges.
Linda K. DT

AB. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

Unknown said...

Great card - the candy corn has truly become an icon for Halloween, hasn't it? Love the stitching on your creation. Thanks so very much for submitting it to QKR's Halloween Fun Challenge this week. Good luck!
Trudy, DT

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute candy corn! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute card! Just how I like my Halloween cards! Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel! I took a look at your home town link and such beautiful pictures. I have live about 20 minutes south of Plimoth, MA USA so I feel somewhat kindred in that regard. lol. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for commenting!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Lisa for commenting! Take care and blessings.

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda! So glad to be a new participant at Created with Love Challenges.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Janis! I've enjoyed this weeks challenge and look forward to joining in in the future.

Unknown said...

Thanks Alison for commenting and welcome from Australia to my blog in the little town of Somerset, MA USA! I only have a few small items from Stampin' Up but I love them! Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Trudy! I've enjoyed being part of the QKR challenges.

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracey! I checked out your 12 kits of Occassions and what a fabulous idea. Unfortunately, no one in my circle crafts but me. It would be so terrific to get in on something like that! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kristie for taking the time to comment on my card. I truly appreciate it!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us for out blog hop at Created With Love Challenges.

Unknown said...

Thanks Cheryl. It's been a blast!

Unknown said...

Thanks Maria!