Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Card Making Monday # 17 - Bravo!

Welcome to my little space on the blogsphere! I'm so glad your visiting and hope you take some time to browse my other postings.
On this card I use what was left of my graduation stickers I had in a Jolee pack from this past Mays multiple graduation card needs. Boy, did I feel like I added everything but the kitchen sink in this card! I just smashed as much as I could in embellishments on this card. lol This card is bit of an odd size. It's 5.25 by 5.25. I found out anything larger than a 5.5 inch card has to be weighed by the postal service and costs WAY more than a stamp so I make them just a bit smaller so I can use the typical stamp to mail it.

I added some stitching and the embossed sentiment is by Cuttlebug.

I hope you become inspired to use up some old stickers for your cards and just "smash" as much as you can into a card without it becomeing too busy. Please leave a comment below letting me know what you like best and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and stop by for my Thursday and Saturday postings. Now it's your turn to make something beautiful today!

No comments: