Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eat Cake!!!!

Hello! So I have some birthdays coming up and I thought I'd take advantage of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge- have your cake and Crafting By Designs (Anything Goes-ribbon) this week and combine it with the Seize the Sketch challenge to create this card.
The stamp on the bottom and the sentiment are form Stampin Up. My sister gave them to me for Christmas last year.
I used Sweet Treats for the Cake set at 31/2 and the swirls are peiced (I cut it up) from Home Decor. Then I added some prima flowers with gem brasds for the centers and the gem at the top of the sentiment is a sparklite from Megan Elizabeth.

I hope you enjoyed my card. Please leave a comment letting me know what you like best about it. I appreciate your comments.I had great fun making it! 
Please also consider following my blog...if you do (please let me know in the comment section with your blog address) and I'll send you and your blog a shout out on my Feature Friday post.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and find time to make something beautiful this week!

No comments: