Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Get Well Soon- Tink

Hello and welcome! 
For this card, I am using the new Mojo Monday sketch 315 and the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #182 -Purple and Black. I used pattern paper from my scraps. I also added some faux stitching and a ribbon having faux stitching for the Casual Friday Challenge.CFC 117
Heres my card....
This is the inspirational sketch.

For Tinkerbell I used Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge set at 4.5 inches.
I hope you enjoyed viewing my card...please leave a comment below and consider following me. If you do(please leave a comment and let me know along with your blog address) I'll send you and your blog a shout out on my Feature Friday post. I'll even include a link to your blog too!

Enjoy your Tuesday and remember to make something beautiful today!

6 comments:

papierscrapetc said...

Bonjour Amélia,
Voilà une très jolie interprétation du sketch.
Bonne et belle journée.
Bises.
Chantal

Missy said...

Super idea! I like the non Halloween twist on the color challenge. The little row of banners you added looks super!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Missy. I'm not a big Halloween fan so I went in a different direction. Thanks for commenting!

Docerela said...

awww So nice!! I actually just got this cartridge not to long ago but I haven't played with it yet!! Need to now :)

Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. I dont play with it too often but the images are so darn cute!

Kim's Kreations said...

Super take on the black and purple challenge. My niece loves Tinkerbell she would love this card. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden