Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Freshly Made and fall theme

Update 10-15-13 I on the Tuesday Throwdown!!! Yipee!!!
Hello and welcome to my blog. I made this card for a few challenges. Freshly Made Sketches Tuesday Throwdown, Allsorts Challenge Blog, QKR Stampede and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge
I needed to use fall colors. I lucked out with this Freshly Made sketch because it made the job of creating a card with those elements easy breezy.

I added some raffia, 3 gems, some stitching and inking as finishing touches.

I hope you like my card and come back to visit on my Card Making Monday, Using My Tools Thursday and Scrapbook Saturday postings.

Please feel free to leave a comment on this or any post on my blog. I'm offering blog candy on my Saturday WCMD post. Go check it out and  I hope you are inspired and decide to follow my blog if you do I'll add a link to your blog on my Feature Friday posting. Take care and now it's your turn to make something beautiful!

7 comments:

Lynn B. said...

I really like this! The colors and elements work so well together. Thank you for playing with us at FCCB!

NanaConnie said...

This is magnificent, Amy! Love the papers you chose. I'm so tickled that you decided to play along in our "Fall Colors" challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, this is sooooo GORGEOUS! I love all the details! Definitely a "WOW!" card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lynn for commenting! I'm so excited to join you guys in challenges and it will push me to use my cricut more for cards.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for commenting! I'll definately be taking part in more Tuesday Throwdown challenges. What fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting Cindy! I am so excited i found your sketch site. What an inspiration!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracy so much!