Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

TTT- Get Well Girl

Greetings fellow crafters and welcome to another Tip Top Tuesday Challenge. For this challenge we are making something cute!  
For this challenge I was given the privilege to work with an adorable image by Sami Stamps called Umbrella GirlYou can find a tutorial on how to use Flocking on your project here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

So my life has been crazy lately and my mojo has left the building. I sat down Sunday afternoon when I realized I had to make this card to post for today....I had the idea of paper piecing the image but beyond that no ideas. So this card kind of evolved as it went.



Products:
Bazzell Ruby Slipper card stock
MME Quite Contrary 6x6 DP
Clouds cut with Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge
Red polka Dot ribbon from Micheals
ColorBox ink in Sky Blue & Wild Hare
Inkadinkadoo Linen White flocking powder
Fiskers Leave It to Weaver Punch
Copics: E37, BG18, E00

I've chosen a winner for my 100 follower blog candy drawing and will be posting it tomorrow morning so if your a follower check back tomorrow to see if your the winner!

So now onto my goal of 175 followers! 
 If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Challenges:



18 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Wonderful card I love the image and the back ground is very pretty.
Thank you for entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 use a cartridge with the theme “April Showers” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Google isn't being friendly at all! I've tried to follow you and many other blogs in the past week. Sometimes I can sign up a different way, but not today. I'll keep trying.

Traci @ http://depletingthestash.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

It doesn't look like your mojo has left. I think this card evolved amazingly! I love this card...the fluffy clouds and just love what you did with the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sandra said...

Beautiful crad Amy, love the background!
The ribbon through the paper is great!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges this week.
Hugs,Sandra

Mollie said...

Your card is so pretty! LOVE all the papers/patterns/colors you included and that image is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Cheryl said...

Well, I'd say this card evolved beautifully! The dp for the umbrella is perfect, and I love the gray clouds. The raindrops look AMAZING, and the sponged background is something I'm going to have to try, myself!

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful card Amy! I love the colours you've used!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful showery card
Thanks you for joining in our challenge at craft sentiments
Hugs Kelly

cass said...

Very pretty card, love the clouds, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

Sharon said...

Pretty card!! Love the image. Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

moknowsall said...

Your artwork is awesome. Beautiful card. Thanks for submitting to bbtb2

Maureen

Scrapping Girl said...

Very pretty! Glad you came by to join us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle

Brenda said...

Loving this card and it doesn't look to me like your mojo left you! lol I love how this card evolved, the paper piecing looks fabulous, loving those clouds and the rain drops are amazing! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

Jaren said...

I just adore this card!! I love the ribbon weaved in and out! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2!

Mikha Adriani said...

Hi Amy, this is really beautiful! :)
Glad to find you at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Hugs, Mikha

Mayras Designs said...

This is beautiful !!! I love the whole card , you designed this perfectly !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Elaine Stark said...

A great card Amy, love the felt whispy clouds. Elaine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Love the clouds on this beautiful card!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge! I hope you'll join us again real soon!