Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Get Well Soon - Fall Theme

Good Morning! Welcome!
I've made a fun card for you today. It's my favorite one that I made well...today! hehe
I've entered this card in a few challenges. See below.
For this card, I used Authentique 6x6 paper pad, the pumpkins and fence are from a SCAL file from SVGcuts.com & the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I also added some twine and raffia for texture. In addition, I used several embossing folders. Divine Swirl, Swiss Dots and Branches
Let's get to the card already...:-)
 Here's a close up of the pumpkins. Oh, I also inked the edges of the pumpkins with some orange ink
Here's the inspiration sketch.


I won these challenges for this card
10/18/201310/21/2013


Here's the challenges I am entering this card in: 
Wish me luck!
Little Blue Button Stamps- Fall Inspiration

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card. Please leave a comment and let me know what you like best about it.
Also, please consider following my blog. If you become a follower (please  let me know you became a follower and leave your blog address in the comment section on this post) I'll throw you a shout out in my Feature friday post. I'll link your blog in that post on Friday too!

Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful!

12 comments:

Olga said...

oh such a sweet and fall inspired card! thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!

NanaConnie said...

Amy, This is beautiful ! Love the embossing on the pumpkins. So glad you could play along in our challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you here again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for commenting Olga! I had great fun making this card.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for commenting! I really enjoy the Tuesday Throwdown challenges.

Anonymous said...

Wow... this is so cute! I love those layered pumpkins and it is great how you paired it with the hay and fence. What a beautiful take on a fall card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Unknown said...

Thanks Shauna! I've enjoyed the challenge.

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is fabulous!!! Love how you have used the embossing folders on the great pumpkins!!! Awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week DT Crafting Vicky

Unknown said...

Thank you Vicky or your flattering comments. I've really enjoyed playing the Tuesday Throwdown chllenges and I'm excited to see what you have for us this week!

Marina said...

Love the texture and dimension on this fab card.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Nikki said...

Great card. Love those pumpkins. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I definitely will.

Unknown said...

Thank you