Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Holiday Challenge Card #1

I'm wishing everyone a very early Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! That's because it's challenge time (see below) and Holiday cards, ribbons, bows etc. seem to be the star of the show!
Being we are not quite near Christmas time I needed to stir the Mojo flow. I found some pictures online and they jump started my creativity. Here's my submission:

If you'd like to see a tutorial on how to make the perfect bow you can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials under my tutorial tab here.


Materials:
Hero Arts 
Joy of the Season Cricut Cartridge -cut at 1 & 3/4 inches
Cranberry Colorbox pigment ink. 
 Gold embossing thread 
Inkadinkadoo embossing powder
Devine Swirl Embossing folder
basic red ribbon
Embossed Flourish Frame embossing folder
Red Devil Bazill Cardstock
white cardstock
Perfect Pearl Mist

Challenges:

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and are inspired to start your Christmas card collection....
Please leave a comment letting me know what is your favorite part of my Christmas card and if you decide to vbecome a follower of my blog please leave a comment letting e know and your web address so I can send you a shout out and link up your blog in my Feature Friday post. You'll have a chance to become my featured follower!
Now it's your turn...go make somethgn beautiful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card I Love the bauble colour and very striking on the white card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

PS we have a DT call at Top Tip Tuesday.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Samantha for commenting and I'll be sure to check out your DT call!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tracy! I've really enjoyed participating in the All Sorts challenges!

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the embossing!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Gorgeous, your embossed frame really shows off the main image. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
Carissa