Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Using My Tools Thursday # 28 - Summer Congatulations

Welcome back for another Thursday Using My Tools Posting! We are in the midst of another snowstorn and a snowday for the kids so I thought with the not so nice weather here some warmer thoughts were in order. I purchased these Recollections stickers, OH MY!, many moths ago. My sister actually found them first at Michaels on clearance and then I went hunting for them a few weeks later. lol

 


I used quiling Bee from My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad and bazil cardstock. The sentiment is from Hero Arts
The sketch is from Mojo Monday 3/2007. Mojo Monday Sketches can be found here.

I added a little extra bling on the orange and lime slices. It's such a simple design but it fits so well and the card is so cheery.

Thanks again for visiting. Please leave a comment below letting me know what you think is your favorite part of this card. I hope you come back on Saturday for my Scrapbook Page Saturday posting! 

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Take care and make something beautiful today!

Challenges:

3 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

Pinned your card, Amy, so that I can scraplift! It's the perfect card to send to my family back East to remind them that Summer WILL come! TFS : ) Christine

Unknown said...

OH if only it was summer, lol. Love this card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make it Monday.

Hugs,
Rocio -DT

Cara said...

Both are great cards. Those orange slices almost look real. Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

PS ... I am now following you
creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com