Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Open Minded - Mono Science

Welcome! I'm so glad your here to check out another Design Team creation for the Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog. I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to showcase a wonderful digi image by The Stamping Boutique. You can find the link to the image at the bottom if this post under the products heading. Our challenge this time is Monochromatic.

I chose this teal blue. My daughter is working on a science fair project as we speak. So, when all is said and done her pictures will go here.

Here's a close up of the great image.

Products:
Bazzill cardstock
Viva Decor pearl pen-silver
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge

These are the Copics I used

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...
Our Sponsors:
    
  

5 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful monochrome creation for your daughters photos, great inspiration for the Open Minded challenge this fortnight

Crafting Vicky said...

That is such a brilliant layout for your daughter!!!! Totally love it!

Larelyn said...

Oh Amy, this is a fabulous layout! I bet your daughter will be excited to have her picture with her completed project. Great idea and wonderful creation. Oh, I become a follower :)
Hugs,
Larelyn
http://handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! This is an amazing layout for her science fair pictures!! I love it!! I love the colors you used too!! Thanks for another great creation :)

Helen said...

What a great layout!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x