Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tip Top Tuesday -These are for you

Hi all and welcome! Here again with another DT sample for Tip Top Tuesday. This weeks challenge is girly. That's easy for me! I love girly cards. I love adding the ribbons, flowers, bling and the list goes on an on. With this card I dove right in and added pink too! What would be girly without pink?! It was also a treat to use one of the digital images by our sponsor for this week, Heather Ellis; I chose Pure Innocence 20.
Since I typically send my cards to Operation Write Home (a non-profit organization that takes handmade cards donated to them and sends them to our deployed heros so they can write back to their loved ones-go check them out!) I kpet the design simple and without lots of dimension so it is easily pout through the US mail. 

This is the Deconstructed sketch I used for inspiration. 
You can find more sketches on my Sketch Blog tab above.

Products:
MME- Lost & Found Blush 6x6 paper pad
Jollee gems
bazzill cardstock
Copic markers

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and take the time to browse some of my other postings and pages. 

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


 Don't forget to check out all the projects made by the design team at Tip Top Tuesday.  Now it's your turn to make something beautiful!


Challenges:





3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the colours you used and that bow is perfect. (I'm no good at bows). Elaine

Anonymous said...

Super sweet Amy love the way you have coloured her and your AWESOME bow hugs me xx

NanaConnie said...

Aw, this is so adorable, Amy! Love your color combo and your coloring, too. What a classy bow. :-D