Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OWH sketch #212

 Hi There! 
I haven't made an OWH sketch in a while due to my new design team commitments but I had the Presidents Day holiday off and decided to take on their newest sketch. I'm so glad I did.
Here's my card...
I pulled some dp and solid cardstock scraps from my stash and then added the embroidery thread and a 1 1/4 inch circle punch for the orange cardstock to hold the senitment.

This is the sketch 
212

I hope you had as much fun viewing my OWH sketch card as I did making it.

If your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

 Take care and go make something beautiful....

Challenges:


8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

What a fabulous OWH card, Amy! Love the row of flags and the twine.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the spots and what a clever take on this weeks challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for playing along with us and good luck! Hugs, Wends x ~ Fab 'n' Funky DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design, love the happy bright colour tones, just what we need on these gloomy weather day's we have been having, thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love the pleasure of your company in next week's challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner Fan-Tatic Tuesday Challenge
Xx

Crafty Judith said...

Great card lovely colours thanks so much for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wow. Wonderful card. Love the DP. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Barb said...

Great card love the layout, design, colors well, all of it actually. Thanks for the wonderful comments you've left on my blog so as you've suggested I visit here I be, lots of beautiful pieces here for inspiration.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want in on the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy
I'm a new follower:)

Judith said...

I just love your spotty card! thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x