Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Feature Friday 2/21/14

  Hello All! 
 It's Friday and that means yup, another Feature Friday post!  
I love Fridays for so many reasons but the best reason is I get the privaledge to send a 
"Shout Out" to new followers and....
feature work by some of my blog followers!

But first things first, let's send a warm thank you and shout out to.... some new followers of all things beautiful!

Welcome!
Everyone, please go visit the fabulous work by our newest friends.



Now onto my Friday Feature Blogger Favs for this week...

Mirella @ Cite and Crafty by Mirella
I love how all the elements are so well placed.
Go on over and give Mirella some kudos for ths fab card!


&
Lee Mae @ Boxes of Dogs
I love how she pulled all the elements together so nicely.
She did a great job with the OWH sketch!
Go on over and see more of what she's been up to and all the great cards
she makes for Operation Write Home.


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Now it's your turn.....make sure to create something beautiful!!!!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, I am totally honoured xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Amy for showcasing my card!!!! I'm honoured and happy!!!!
Have a lovely day!!!
Mirella DK

Larelyn said...

Wow, Amy, I really appreciate the Shout Out! What a sweet thing to do and such a fun way to help our blogs. You're the best!
Hiugs,
Larelyn

Ardilla said...

Hello, Amy!
Thnks for inviting me to your blog. I hope you can also become a follower of mine.
Beautiful creations in you blog.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Ardilla :)

Sandra said...

Hi Amy and thank you for inviting me to your blog! I had a really nice stay here and of course I will become a follower :)
Hugs, Sandra