Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Mail It Monday-Sketch #2

 Welcome to this weeks card challenge at Mail It Monday.
We are challenging you to use our newest sketch.

Here's my card using Mail It Monday Sketch #2

You can find tips and strategies on how to add stitching to your cards here. You can also find more tutorials on my tutorial tab here.

Here's a closeup of the embellishments


They are very easy to make. I hope you check out the tutorial and give it a try.

Products:
MME 6 x 6 Paper Pad Quilting Bee
Emroidery Thread
Platin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
black ribbon
zip zag stitching using black thread

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

No comments: