Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tip Top Tuesday-Skate away

 Hello and welcome to another Tip Top Tuesday Challenge. For this challenge we are using stitching.  It was my pleasure to color and use the image by Too Cute called Ice Skating Penguin

Here's a close-up of the image

Products:
White Felt
Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflakes punch
Copic Markers
blue ribbon

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you are inspired by my creation and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...


10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun. Love the creative snow.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great designed card.
Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Amy! This is such a delightful design! I love that he is skating on the ribbon. That's cute! Your project is well organized and nicely composed! Thanks for playing along with us at Through The Crafter Room Door!
Hugz,
Chana

Nonni said...

Hi Amy! What a cute card with such a sweet image! I love the scene you've created. You could play along at http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/search/label/monthly%20challenge as well!

Unknown said...

How adorable.

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Zella said...

How super creative to use the white felt for the snow and the stitching too. Very cute image as well. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week for our "Animal Friends" challenge.
Blessings,
Zella

alethea said...

This is so cute! I love that you have used felt and sewing!! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments! Hugxx

Kylie said...

Your stitching is wonderful! What a great idea. The image is toooo adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations! xx

maria f. said...

Awww - what a cute little guy. Love that he's skating on a ribbon. And love your stitching on your snow hills. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

shirley-bee said...

Cute penguin card! I love your stitched snow hills! Thanks again for joining us at STAMPlorations!