Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 8-Chevron Celebration

Welcome and thank you for visitng on this beautiful Thursday! I had so much fun making this card. I pulled out my chevron folder I hadn't used not once since I bought it, added the cheveron paper from a DCWV Premium stack and pretty much everything under the sink for this card! lol
I used Mojo Monday sketch week 105. Find more Mojo Monday sketches here.

The sentiment rubber stamp is something I picked up in the $ bin at my local Michaels Arts & Craftts store. I pulled out my Janome sewing mechine to add the zig zag stitching. I also used the embossing Chevron folder by Darice on the circles cut were punched out with a EK Success 1 1/4 punch. I think the buttons gathering the ribbon just added a nice final touch.

I hope you like my birthday card as much as I do and remember to use soemthing in your stash that's been sorely neglected and make something beautiful! Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Very pretty! I love all the colors!

Unknown said...

Thanks Renee, I had fun making this one!

Unknown said...

Thank you Renee, I had fun making this one.