Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OWH Sketch #179

Hello and welcome to my blog and thank you for checking out my latest OWH card ketch card/ So, lol I made this card using the sketch and the very next day Sandy from OWH posted on her blog a get well card for her mom stating that OWH doesn't use Get Well cards. OOPPPS :-/ oh well, I'll hang onto this one for personal use and I'll have to make another for OWH. In any case, this is the card I made using the sketch below.


179


If you want to play along and join in the sketching fun. Follow the link here.
I used Lili of the Valley image ST061. You can find Lili stamps here. I used Bazill card stocks Smokey and Starmist. The papers I used were from MME 6x6 paper pad Quilting Bee and I used an EK success punch Scalloped Diamond too.
These are the copics I used to color in the image.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card and are inspired to make your own after this sketch. 
Just not a Get well card. :-)
Take care and enjoy your Tuesday and especially your 4th!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Uber adorable! Great papers! Tfs!!!