Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 4 - Do Not Disturb

Hello! Welcome to my blog on this fantastic Saturday! Feel free to browse my blog and leave comments on any or all posts. I'm so glad your visting! This weeks page is completed using Mickey and Friends & Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridges.

I remember this moment so vividly. The boy in the poicture is my younger son who is now 13.  Boy oh boy how the years fly by! Well, some how he fell asleep in this position and I knew then, it was a kodak  moment! Little did I know way back then that I would be scrapbooking this photo years later when I picked up the hobby.


I hope you enjoyed viewing this project and please remember to follow me. Have a great day and remember to go make something beautiful!


No comments: