Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Using My Tools Thursday # 10 - Babies Galore

Welcome! Welcome to another posting of Using My Tools Thursday! This week I used several tools that need some dusting. lol I combined a stamped image, some pattermed paper just begging to be used from my stash and an embossing folder.  I have a few friends and family members ready to give birth. I thought I'd sit down and make a few cards to celebrate and have on hand ready to go. 
I used OWH Bonus sketch 1 for these cards. You can find the sketches here. For the paper, I used Bazill cardstock in Lily Pond and Mud Pie. The patterned paper is Heidi Grace Designs Baby Girl/New Arrival and Ally's Wonderland Caterpiller Cusion.

You can see a close up of the Cuttlebug embossing folder Perfect Paisley and I used a Recollections brad to gather the ribbon I bought from Gina k Designs. You can find the ribbon from Gina K here.

For these cards I used paper from Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets paper stack
I used Lili of the Valley stamp images ST227 Baby with Bunny and ST059 Baby Blanket. You can find Lili stamps here

for the extra image left over I did a simple card design and added a ribbon.

Thanks for checking our how I used some old tools I've had for a while and how I put them to good use.  Please leave comments and consider following me too! See you on Saturday for Scrapbook Saturday posting. Have a great day and go make something beautiful!

No comments: