Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 19, 2013

ODBD Challenge -July-Stitching

Hello All! Welcome and thank you for checking out my ODBD challenge card! This one is being sent to my 15 year old son who has been hanging out in NH at my sister's house for the last few weeks. He's 3 hours away and I thought I'd send him a card letting him know his Mama misses him. The challenge was to use stitching and at first ,I was going to use my sewing machine but I chose to use the contrast of the white pen instead.
I used a 6x6 paper pad by Carta Bella Giddy Up, 3 brads from the office supply store and Quick Sand Bazill cardstock. The sticker embellishments are from Paper House but theres no name on the sticker set so here's the product number (STDM-0035)

The stickers already had some demensional adhesive on the back so I was able to plunk them on and be finished.

So glad you stopped by and don't forget,  go make something beautiful today!

1 comment:

Melissa T. said...

This card is great! I love the bit of twine to go with the cowboy theme.
:)