Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Card Making Monday # 5 -Thankful Stars

Welcome and as the card states, I Thank My Lucky Stars for all my followers and visiters that make blogging so enjoyable! I hope you fnd inspiration within these posts and enjoy stopping by on my Card Making Monday! This will be the end of my red, white and blue cards for a little while. 

I just couldn't wait to use this Mojo Monday sketch! It's week 139. You can find the Mojo Monday sketches here.


For this sketch, I used a tag from Gypsy Wanderings from my Cricut cartridge collection, some stickers from Walmart I purchased over a year ago, Hero Arts sentiment - Year Round Sentiments and some jute cord & ribbon from my stash.

The card is pretty simple yet balanced in color and design. This card will be heading off to my nephew who just finished bootcamp. A little reminder to him we are thinking of him and are thankful for his sacrifices.

Feel free to leave comments on any post and don't forget to consider following me. I'd love to have you join my crafting journey!

No comments: