Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday # 6 - Double Digits

Hello and thanks for visiting! This weeks layout uses the Cricut Cartridge Quarter Note. Because the focus of the layout is my daughters birthday and the black and white theme of the music notes I kept the layout simple.
I used a 1 1/2 inch square punch from Recollections for the various patterned paper squares and added some journaling from a word document printed on acid free cardstock.

I added the cricut music notes to embellish. I often use various styles of text boxes put through my PC printer and then trimmed to fit for layouts for journaling. I like the crisp, clean look of the typed journaling boxes. So that's it for today, a simple clean birthday scrapbook layout. 

Have a great Saturday and thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my layout and find time to make something beautiful today!

No comments: